PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WINDEV 2024 → Generate script to create links in MySQL
Generate script to create links in MySQL
Iniciado por Guillermo, 25,ene. 2006 06:56 - 2 respuestas
Publicado el 25,enero 2006 - 06:56
Hi forum...
I am using MySQL with OLEDB (I do not want to use the native driver for compatibility with other bases, if I decide to change DB).
With Hcreate .... when the project executes, the tables are generated in the base, but not the links.
My question is ......
Exists some way that from the analysis to generate the script to create the links?
Thanks ... Guillermo
Publicado el 26,enero 2006 - 10:43
Hello Guillermo,
it is not a good idea to create tables, relations and all the other stuff from a client system in a SQL environment. It is a good tradition that the more "rich" system is the leading system. Think about field constraint! How should WinDev create these kind of contraints? I would never create working tables in a SQL environment, this is only practicable for some temp tables.
Regards
Raimund

Hi forum...
I am using MySQL with OLEDB (I do not want to use the native driver for compatibility with other bases, if I decide to change DB).
With Hcreate .... when the project executes, the tables are generated in the base, but not the links.
My question is ......
Exists some way that from the analysis to generate the script to create the links?
Thanks ... Guillermo

http://www.invitec.com
Publicado el 26,enero 2006 - 14:08
Hi Raimund
Thanks for your tip.
WDSql helps me to generate the script to create the tables.
Since in the analysis, I have the relations definite, this one looking for a more dynamical way to generating the script for them.
For the present time, I define the relations with the MySQL Administrator, which for what you indicate me, is the correct form.

Thank you again
Guillermo

Hello Guillermo,
it is not a good idea to create tables, relations and all the other stuff from a client system in a SQL environment. It is a good tradition that the more "rich" system is the leading system. Think about field constraint! How should WinDev create these kind of contraints? I would never create working tables in a SQL environment, this is only practicable for some temp tables.
Regards
Raimund

Hi forum...
My question is ......
Thanks ... Guillermo