PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello, When I have for each client a unique serial-number, what's the best way (or your way) to check if it's not an illegal installation ? Put the (crypted, what method ?) serial-… »
Iniciado en 29 nov. 2005 por
« I am trying to convert a small VB program which sends data via serial port to a handheld device. The device returns signals so I thought I would use the Event option in WinDev and … »
Iniciado en 30 nov. 2005 por
« I am looking to any WinDev programmers that have used WinDev in a Progress environment. If you could contact me via email so that I can talk to you directly about utilizing WinDev.… »
No hay respuesta
« Hello all, I have a problem printing to a parallel labelprinter (samsung srp770) with swrite. In my program I have the option that the client can make a choice between a serial and… »
« Hi, I'm developping an application in Windev 9 and the standard language is French. Every Window, button, table,... have French labels. Is there a way to copy the French labels int… »
Iniciado en 28 nov. 2005 por
« Hello, Have anyone of you experience with generating unique serialnumbers for each client/softwarepackage in the format like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ? My clients have an unique number … »
Iniciado en 28 nov. 2005 por
« Hi all ! I am considering buying WebDev, but I 'd like to scout a few WebDev sites (In English or French)to review comments. Can anyone suggest a few wothwhile links ? Thanx, Tomas… »
Iniciado en 26 nov. 2005 por
« Has anyone had the opportunity to work with WinDev8 or 9 connecting to the Progress Database (version 8,9 or 10)?… »
Iniciado en 27 nov. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi Forum... I have a table filled by a query. This table is updated by a form, that produces Insert, change and delete. Returning from the form, to refresh the table, I think two w… »
Iniciado en 25 nov. 2005 por
« Hello, at http://www.windev.com/ts/download/windevmobile9/examples.htm WINDEV Mobile 9, examples (November 24, 2005) Teun.… »
Iniciado en 25 nov. 2005 por