PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi All I have a Treeview displaying a list of people. On the same form (plane 1) I display the persons details which includes a photo in an image control. The image control is link… »
Iniciado en 21 nov. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi, Several queries working fine since WD7.5 would not work, or only sporadically, under WD9. It now appears that the problem is related to sub-queries, using IN (SELECT...). In on… »
Iniciado en 17 nov. 2005 por
3 respuestas
« Hi all Probabely a silly question, but I'm still learning. I have a report created by the reportwriter and I start it with IPrintReport(). This report(invoice) has following specia… »
« Has anybody the slightest idea, whether the WD9 ODBC driver for WinDev Hyperfile will be read and WRITE ?? Up until now it was only read. I think I read somewhere that it will allo… »
Iniciado en 12 may. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« Today was the first day I sat down and tried to write some reports. I was pretty impressed with how easy it was.… »
Iniciado en 20 nov. 2005 por
« I try to start timer before start hExecuteSQLQuery but timer is not running. I want to count duration of hExecute... and show it every 1 second in window but it seems that timer is… »
Iniciado en 20 nov. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Hello, Is it possible to force an email, sent by the function EmailSendMessage, to be visible in Outlook 'Sent Items'? Now, the email is sent directly via SMTP. Thanks, Erik… »
2 respuestas
« Hi, I'm just starting to discover the wonderful world of WinDev. I'm working with Sybase PowerBuilder for a couple of years. (So any tips about the differences are also welcome ) … »
Iniciado en 10 nov. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« If anyone could translate this to WD I'd be very grateful - Rockey is a function in an external DLL called Rockey4ND.DLL WORD handle[16],p1,p2,p3,p4,retcode; DWORD lp1, lp2; int … »
Iniciado en 18 nov. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« At http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/index.html Download WINDEV upgrades WINDEV 9 MySQL - Native Access (November 15, 2005) Download WEBDEV upgrades WEBDEV 9 MySQL - Native Acces… »