PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Good Morning All How do you tell WD to process window events before continuing it's own code. In VB6 this command is called DoEvents. I need to give windows time to refresh the scr… »
Iniciado en 25 mar. 2005 por
« Hi everyone! We are currently developing a project onto two separate systems (i.e. not connected in any mode), but also need to synchronize these works. Does anyone had an analogu… »
No hay respuesta
« WD8 - I have a table control based on a query. In the tabel there is a field customernumber (combobox - item of the query) which is content tab is the table customers. In this cont… »
« wd8 : organisation windev pane -- creating personal folders I want to create a personal folder in the windev pane. (to organize my windows). 1. Select the folder in which the perso… »
Iniciado en 24 mar. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« I've been having certain problems with WinDev 8 (and WinDev 7.5) on my pc. I've installed lately Windows XP Pro (English) with service pack 2. Whenever I tried to install Windev 8 … »
Iniciado en 17 mar. 2005 por
4 respuestas
« Hi All, Are there any seminars or training held in the US for WinDev. Anything like a Developers Conference or an ETC ? Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
Iniciado en 22 mar. 2005 por
1 respuesta
« LST 60 is available. PC SOFT ships this issue as a DVD. http://www.invitec.com… »
Iniciado en 22 mar. 2005 por
« Yesterday I got this e-mail: Hello, Right now, you can download WinDev 8 trial version from the following address: www.windev.com Best Regards Fabrice CHAMBON Sales Dpt PC SOFT Tél… »
No hay respuesta
« I have a TreeView control populated with the records from a hyper file, and I've managed to be able to call the appropriate update form, upon returning from the update form, the Tr… »
« How do I programatically change from Tab1 to Tab2? Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
1 respuesta