PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« I'm trying to run the new window wizard for Window table with form, form with linked table, table with linked table, etc to learn how Windev handles them. I might be misunderstand… »
Iniciado en 17 dic. 2004 por
« Seen on Pcsoft web site ('actualites' = news): 10 000 Euros given by Pcsoft for tsunami victims.… »
Iniciado en 04 ene. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« I am trying to create a FKEY relationship between 2 tables JOB and JOBDEPARTMENT. D_NAME is the pkey of JOBDEPARTMENT and J_DEPARTMENT is the FKEY FIELD IN JOB. When trying to exec… »
Iniciado en 03 ene. 2005 por
1 respuesta
« Hi Is there a way to know if a user has an active internet connection. I have a button that will open an html page. But if the user doesn't have an active internet connection runni… »
Iniciado en 03 ene. 2005 por
« Unitas software B.V., Whish a happy new year to all readers from this forum. May all your wishes come trough and may you and your loved onces live a happy and healthy live in 2005.… »
Iniciado en 02 ene. 2005 por
« I want to write in code a select statement select * from tzipcodes where zcZipcode=Combo_TZipcodes and zcCountryCode=Combo_CountryCode I want to use this HReadSeekFirst But this is… »
Iniciado en 27 dic. 2004 por
« Hi all, I try to make a backup of my datafiles with WDLog in command mode. I have a window with 2 fields : FList => contains the path+name of .LST file BackupDir => contains … »
Iniciado en 30 dic. 2004 por
« I wish you all a healthy 2005 with big business. Teun van Unen UNDIX InformatieSystemen The Netherlands undix… »
Iniciado en 30 dic. 2004 por
« Hi I´m looking for Window Example in THE GUIDE of WD80 and I can´t find anywhere, but in my WD 7.5 they are. Is a fault of my package ?. How can I install ???. My version is 80315p… »
Iniciado en 28 dic. 2004 por
« Hi friends, could any of you give a hint of how elegantly synchronize time/date within a small network? Thanks for any ideas! A Happy New Year! Guenter… »
Iniciado en 28 dic. 2004 por