PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« With thanks to the support department of PC soft. Quote Dear Sir, The preview buttons WORD, HTML, PDF, XML miss when the impression is carried out by orders of impression and not b… »
Iniciado en 23 dic. 2004 por
« Hi Everyone Is there a function/constant to give me the name of the computer? Regards Marius… »
Iniciado en 23 dic. 2004 por
« Hi boys and Girls, I am using the window WD_Preview and delcared this also in my project. When i use ipreview() I see the correct screen with the exeption of the standard buttons, … »
Iniciado en 22 dic. 2004 por
« Hi everybody, I would like to retrieve the EXE generation number if it exists. So, I want to get "a counter" that shows the quantity of times I generated my EXE. Is this possible?.… »
Iniciado en 20 dic. 2004 por
« Hello colleagues. I have two treeView controls in the menu window. Both use InfoXY() in the Click code to get information about the line that was clicked on. One treeView works for… »
Iniciado en 17 dic. 2004 por
« Hello Is it possible to make a hyperfile based on a specified lay-out? I mean: the lay-out of a data-base is written out in a txt-file or Excell-file. So I wonder if it is possible… »
Iniciado en 15 dic. 2004 por
« Greetings All, I have a favor to ask. The link below is the new WinDevUS beta site, written completely in WebDev. All of the functionality is not yet complete. Not all of the SKU's… »
Iniciado en 29 nov. 2004 por
« There has been a few suggestions by users in having a WinDev Developers Conference (WinDevCon) here in the US. I am looking to guage the interest from possible attendees. Looking t… »
Iniciado en 29 nov. 2004 por
« Hello to you al, - I have a table which displays my customers. - There is a combobox which filters on the field "city" with hfilter etc. Al works fine. Only... I want to deactivate… »
Iniciado en 17 dic. 2004 por
« Hi All, I have a procedure to import data from a Dbase file, but there is a problem with older versions where fields are not existing. Can I check in WD5.5 if a field exists in a D… »
Iniciado en 15 dic. 2004 por
4 respuestas