PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi friends, what is the correct way to add the RTF-toolbar supercontrol to an already existing form? I added the RTF-toolbar by copying / pasting from the supercontrol-panel, not b… »
Iniciado en 13 dic. 2004 por
3 respuestas
« I got a set of files with extension (.FIC, .NDX). These files seems created by WinDev 5.5. I can download the WinDev 7.5 trial version from the PCSOFT. But the 7.5 version can't op… »
Iniciado en 15 dic. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« ... and viewed the yellow box of WinDev 9. For french readers (until awaited translators contact us), we made online our late comments... http://www.wdforge.org/modules/icontent/in… »
Iniciado en 14 dic. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi! I changed some MySql table (eg. from smallint to int, change the name of a column, etc.), then made synchronization with analysis and application. When the app runs, I got a me… »
1 respuesta
« Hi there! Does anyone already have some experience with installing the Deployment part of WebDev on a (hosting) server, making it a WebDev server? I need to instruct a webmaster i… »
No hay respuesta
« Hi... I need to by programming code change a field from "mandatory input" to "not mandatory input". Does anybody know ...how to make this? ][ Julio... from Brasil....… »
Iniciado en 13 dic. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« Is there standard a input control on VAt Numbers or do we have to write it ourselves. Christine… »
Iniciado en 10 dic. 2004 por
« Hello guys! Sorry by my poor english, i'm learning. Windev has a runtime evaluation function as a Clarion EVALUATE() ? Yours SIncerely.… »
Iniciado en 12 dic. 2004 por
« Hello to you al, I have made a little program for sending email and have a few problems: My lines are as follows: EmailID is int EmailID = EmailStartSession("TSE","ok") Email.NbRec… »
Iniciado en 21 nov. 2004 por
16 respuestas
« WD8 has the possibility (so it seems) to lock a given number of columns to the left in the table browse control. However these columns don't stick to the left. Am I misinterpreting… »
Iniciado en 08 dic. 2004 por
2 respuestas