PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello... I'm trying to create a simple keyboard and i need to turn on and off the CAPSLOCK but i don't know how. To the other keys the SENDKEY function works fine but with CAPSLOCK… »
Iniciado en 08 jun. 2004 por
« Good afternoon programmers, I' am using a simple shellexecute command to send an email. I have no problem with the following: "mailto:jp@unitas.nl &cc=info@unitas.nl &bcc=marianne@… »
Iniciado en 01 jun. 2004 por
« Hello, When trying to create a view on a hyperfile. I get the following error: "Hyper file security mechanism has been triggerd. The detected error is probably due to hardware pro… »
Iniciado en 08 jun. 2004 por
« Starting a project that needs User Groupware. In the manual it says all I need to do is select "Project .. User Groupware". I can't find that option under "Project" on the main tit… »
Iniciado en 07 jun. 2004 por
« How can i make a ConnectionPoint on a Component Object Model (COM) whit WinDev? In one of my project i use the Win XP/NT FAX whit the help of the Fax Service Extended COM. http://… »
« The edit control for input of an EAN8/EAN13/UPC8/UPC13/BBN/BBS number has have an input length of 8 or 13, the input mask should be 'Digits only' Summe is int i is int Add the fol… »
« Hello everyone. I am based in the UK and have been following this excellent forum with interest for some time. I have recently upgraded to WD8 and I am looking forward to using new… »
No hay respuesta
« Hi (wo)men, I have (a) question(s) about components. I have already searched for it on this forum but not found the answer(s). I think of the following and ask if it is possible in… »
Iniciado en 04 jun. 2004 por
« G'day All I run Win98 because the majority of my clients use it so I develop in the same environment that my code will be used in. The CRM example has a problem on Win98 because on… »
Iniciado en 05 jun. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« These are going to sound like a really dumb questions but coming from a very different environment (Magic) and I am struggling to get my head around a few concepts at the moment. F… »
Iniciado en 04 jun. 2004 por
2 respuestas