PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« In Windev 7.5, I use a browsing table with a combo linked to the [articles] file (automatically filled). Stored item = article number Dispayed item = article name When the table is… »
Iniciado en 14 ene. 2004 por
« Hello all of you who are reading this, I tried the trial-version of WinDev 7.5 and have now a LDM that is a lot damaged (e.g. recordform calls in stead of tableforms, only 'modify'… »
Iniciado en 14 ene. 2004 por
« Any one else have this problem? Upgraded to ju and now part of the documentation system bombs. Go in to ?, Index, type in "list box" then click on "Associated Properties". The righ… »
Iniciado en 13 ene. 2004 por
No hay respuesta
« Good morning (in Holland), In our program we get sometimes a Dr. Watson at the command iImprimeEtat. In the logging of Dr. Watson (Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)) it… »
« Hello again folks, I guess this one will be an easy one: Say I have used the Code Edit Options to configure the fonts, colors , sizes, etc. of the code editor to my very own liked … »
« I upgraded to ju and now everytime I try to create executable the system bombs. The app runs in test mode with no problems. Any body else having trouble? XP Pro, P4, 1g mem. 40g fr… »
No hay respuesta
« I have no French and was wondering what trt is an abbreviation for. EX: ExecuteProcess(MyButton,trtclic) Bert… »
Iniciado en 09 ene. 2004 por
1 respuesta
« Hello I guess this topic can bore you but I think a read every possible line in the manual, helptext and ofcourse in this forum but I can't find an answer. I simply (probabely not)… »
1 respuesta
« Since PCS is gone until Monday, thought I'd post the questions here to see if someone has had experience with them. Currently I can install my WD on my home machine, work developme… »
Iniciado en 05 ene. 2004 por
1 respuesta
« Hello all!! I am working on a proyect that needs very fast changes in the program, thats why I generated my installer using a *.WDL, that I change sometimes twice a day on six comp… »