PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Foro dedicado a WINDEV Mobile (versión actual), en inglés
« J'ai rencontré des problèmes de doublon pendant l'ajout des informations dans les fenêtre vers au table de mon application. Pouriez vous me donner de solution… »
Iniciado en 19 nov. 2013 por
« Hi, I'm a new Windev developer. I've done a project for Windev Mobile that uses an HyperFileSQL to read and write some data. I've created a Looper and linked the Database table wit… »
Iniciado en 17 nov. 2013 por
« Hi i am new to Windev Mobile and was very much impress with the software but was disappointed due to the Study material available in English as they are very few . Currently i am s… »
Iniciado en 10 oct. 2013 por
« Hi, I designed a radio FM using Windev Mobile 17 I used the control Media player, everything works fine except when I want to hide the window the radio stop working, any idea how t… »
Iniciado en 23 jun. 2013 por
« ]I am attempting to capture a QRCode from and LCD screen under low light conditions (no backlight). While using BCCapture works extremely well under normal conditions, there appear… »
Iniciado en 22 oct. 2013 por
« I have 2 project on Windev and Windev Mobile,Use the same code but not work for mobile.please guide me,thanks.... Procedure Get_CustInfo() sRes is string HReadSeekFirst(OR_Tete,Tet… »
Iniciado en 22 oct. 2013 por
No hay respuesta
« I am new to Windev Mobile and was impress by the software but issue is English support and books are very less for me to proceed currently i am stuck at the following issue There i… »
Iniciado en 10 oct. 2013 por
« Hey everyone. quick question here. When Opening a window in WinDev Mobile 18, during the embed point "End of initialization" I need to check the condition of a variable using an i… »
Iniciado en 26 sep. 2013 por
No hay respuesta
« Hi All, I a writing an app that requires access to client/server database that will reside on the Android device. Now HFCS won't run on Android However, MySql will, and I also ne… »
Iniciado en 13 sep. 2013 por
4 respuestas
« I have a thread that monitors a GPIO. I want to update a control on the thread parent window when the GPIO changes state. I get an error that advises that the thread cannot change… »
Iniciado en 05 sep. 2013 por
4 respuestas