PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WEBDEV 2024 → WebDev12 Coomponents
WebDev12 Coomponents
Débuté par Joel, 18 sep. 2008 01:51 - Aucune réponse
Posté le 18 septembre 2008 - 01:51
I've heard and read a lot about the "components" in WebDev but I haven't yet seen much. A tech showed me a website that someone had set up that had a calendaring component in it, but I'm not sure how I would use that - where I get it from, etc.

I'm hoping that there is a website or repository of components somewhere out there that are available for use. Currently, I'm looking for of a Calendaring, Website content manager, a document manager and a Membership Component.

Calendaring Component - ability to make appointments, etc and have them show up in the calendar - like Google Calendar

Membership Component - enroll people into memberships, variable pay plans - monthly, yearly, etc, Time limit on memberships, etc., perhaps generate invoices

Website Content Manager - Each of my clients will have a website, I'd like them to be able to change the content themselves directly without needing to know html or anything.

Document Manager - My system will have many "stock" documents available to all clients that will merge with each of the client's particular databases. I want them to be able to modify any document and save those modified documents so they are available only to that client. Also would like to be able to have the document "revert to template" so they can get it back to the original format if necessary.

I'm hoping that components like these are available. Where does one go to find these components - I know WebDev comes with a few, but I heard that WebDev customers also could make components available to the community. Any ideas?

Thank you!