WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WEBDEV 2024 → Webservices Deploying
Webservices Deploying
Débuté par Ericus, 30 sep. 2012 13:14 - 1 réponse
Membre enregistré
3 messages
Posté le 30 septembre 2012 - 13:14
Hallo
Installed webservices app on Windows server 2008 IIS7. Cannot get a basic 'Hello World' response on my Android phone. On development machine everything works fine. Imported the webservices into my app directly from the server. Test page of the webservice works fine on the server but not from the browser on the development machine. Guess it has something to do with configuring IIS7 on the server but can't find the help on how to do this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ericus Steyn
Posté le 05 octobre 2012 - 00:35
I didn't have to configure anything special on my IIS7/2008 box to make this work. Can you deploy regular webdev sites?

One comment you made stood out: "Test page of the webservice works fine on the server but not from the browser on the development machine." - is it possible you are referencing the wrong IP (either localhost or the machineIP)?

Hopefully someone can chime in with something. For me, I use the same configuration to deploy my website and webservice.

Ericus wrote in news message <3f70bb8d6c5f405b12725cd7570f0ba7@news.pcsoft>:
Hallo
Installed webservices app on Windows server 2008 IIS7. Cannot get a basic 'Hello World' response on my Android phone. On development machine everything works fine. Imported the webservices into my app directly from the server. Test page of the webservice works fine on the server but not from the browser on the development machine. Guess it has something to do with configuring IIS7 on the server but can't find the help on how to do this.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ericus Steyn