PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile provide label management in the SCM. You can name the versions of your application. Instead of being version “103”, it could be, for insta… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2007 par
« Hello, WebDev provides the Hosting Control Center. This module lets you automize the creation of WebDev accounts, the Web IIS server accounts and the rights for the operating sys… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile provides SQL function overlapping. The LEFT, RIGHT, MID, SUBSTRING, etc. functions can accept expressions instead of a string or numeric t… »
Débuté le 19 juil. 2007 par
« WebDev provides the "PageInitialisation()" function. This function lets you set all the controls on a page to zero, and it calls an initialization procedure for the controls. The … »
Débuté le 18 juil. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Where is the forum for English WebDev? I want to ask this question: How can I test the WebDev product? Do you offer a trial version? Thanks.… »
Débuté le 13 mar. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I need to display Notes, Web Version(i.e. inotes) on my Web site, Could anyone help as to how to authenticate my web site to access my mail without it prompting the Inotes lo… »
Débuté le 14 fév. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« hi all, i've a webdev application with a analisys with 7 table developed for a client. Now i need to reuse all the application and the analisys to offer the same tool to another c… »
Débuté le 01 déc. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« hi all, plz help me this is really urgent. i've a big problem with cellule. i've a cellule that contain other 7 cell. the "cell container" have a scroll in automatic mode. when … »
Débuté le 15 nov. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello My project was going nicely and from one moment to another i lost the ability to update data to the tables. I´m usisng SQL Server. When i add new data the record it add´s b… »
Débuté le 03 nov. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« hi, i m becoming crazy with this, i ve the SAME table in a page and an interne page present in the SAME page, if i add a correct string (xx + tab + ss....) work perfectly with the … »
Débuté le 06 oct. 2006 par
Aucune réponse