PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Hello everybody
Hello everybody
Débuté par Alberto Hernandez, 19 jan. 2008 21:59 - 2 réponses
Posté le 19 janvier 2008 - 21:59
Hi

I am new in Windev, I have just read the tutorial and I like the philosophy of the product.
There are 3 points that I would like to know if anyboby could help me please:

1.- I would like to see more basic business database examples in windev, for example a Header detail window something like an Invoce. I cannot see an example of this kind in the tutorial.

2.- Also I have a problem when I tried to open the online help in my express version, the windev browser open ok but when tried to get an item the following error appear in internet explorer:

"The system cannot locate the resource specified."

3.- Are there some kind of book or guide more advanced than the tutorial that I can get before of buying the product?

Thanks in advance

Truly yours

Alberto Hernandez
Mexico
Posté le 19 janvier 2008 - 23:31
G'Day Alberto

There are various window styles available as examples when you create a new window. Several of these show a form with linked tables which you could probably use as an invoice header with line items.

There is also a CRM example at http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev9/examples.htm

It tries to show a lot of the features and possibilities of Windev so it does not neccessarily present the best programming methods. When you look at the code, most of the action happens on the main window through extensive use of planes which you access through the pgup and pgdn keys.

Regards

Al
Posté le 23 janvier 2008 - 07:55
Thank you Al, thats what I looking for.
by the way where can I check about the best programming methods?
Is there some kind of guide that maybe know about it.

Best Regards

Alberto