PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WD11+MSSSL+UK Help
WD11+MSSSL+UK Help
Débuté par Malcolm James, 21 fév. 2008 13:36 - 2 réponses
Posté le 21 février 2008 - 13:36
OK, time to panic.

Anyone in the UK who uses Windev with MS SQL available for me to phone so they can talk me through connection to MS SQL (with NorthWind db as example?)

TIA

Malc
Posté le 21 février 2008 - 14:47
Hi Malcolm,

I live in Australia so telephone support is not an option but I regularly connect to MS-SQL and would be happy to write instructions and email to you if you don't get a better offer.

Milton

>OK, time to panic.

Anyone in the UK who uses Windev with MS SQL available for me to phone so they can talk me through connection to MS SQL (with NorthWind db as example?)

>

TIA

>Malc
Posté le 21 février 2008 - 16:08
Hi Milton+

>I live in Australia so telephone support is not an option but I regularly connect to MS-SQL and would be happy to write instructions and email to you if you don't get a better offer.

Thanks, I might take you up on that. I've got a bit further with the help of Bob Stratton, but essentially I need to get my connections working, do some speed tests, and then create an impressive (though simple) demo before the end of next week. Need to keep the .NET crowd at bay.

Would have been great if I had had a chance to go through the tutorial from front to back first, but such is life.

Cheers

Malc

(I'm beginning to love these smilies!)