PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Microsoft Dynamics AX and WinDev Applications
Microsoft Dynamics AX and WinDev Applications
Débuté par Teun van Unen, 21 fév. 2008 23:37 - 4 réponses
Posté le 21 février 2008 - 23:37
Hello,

I wonder if people at this foru has already experience concerning the mentioned subject. Maybe .NET is the solution ? Other solutions or ideas ? TIA.

Regards,

Teun.
Posté le 22 février 2008 - 17:49
Hi Teun,

what exactly do you want to know ??

I've done some AX dev last year.....

Greetings

Henning

>Hello,

I wonder if people at this foru has already experience concerning the mentioned subject. Maybe .NET is the solution ? Other solutions or ideas ? TIA.

>

Regards,

>Teun.
Posté le 22 février 2008 - 18:11
Hello Henning,

Thanks for your reply : you must be a very busy man because of all your experiences, so I am glad you are 'listening' to this forum as well as to the Magic forum.

At this moment I don't know exactly, but I was called by one of my customers Koninklijke H.H. Martens en Zoon b.v. : an international company. They runs already for years their Magic-programs. They are also the owner of a non-core business firm (crane-hire company) which already runs for more then 10 years my Stravax software-package in Magic. Now they want to get rid of Magic and bought Microsoft Dynamics AX, which makes most of their needs and wishes possible except the planning-part of Stravax. So shortly I'll have a talk with the supplier to investigate the possibilities. Maybe they will develop a module and then they need my knowledge or maybe I can make it in WinDev with exchange of data.

I wonder if I can contact you in private or at this forum when I know about their ideas ?

Regards,

Teun.

>Hi Teun,

>I've done some AX dev last year.....

Greetings

>Henning

Hello,

>>I wonder if people at this foru has already experience concerning the mentioned subject. Maybe .NET is the solution ? Other solutions or ideas ? TIA.

>>Regards,

Teun.
Posté le 23 février 2008 - 01:15
Hi Teun,

no problem. You can contact me privately at hbach1968(at)hotmail.com

The reason why i've done some AX dev is that we've tested it here if we can use it as our future development plattform (also tested compared MS Dynamics NAV with it) for our new software genearation.

But at the end we decided to go with .NET

Actually it's my last week here at this company. I decided i have to do something new..... so stay tuned.... you will be surprised ;-)

Greetings

Henning

>Hello Henning,

Thanks for your reply : you must be a very busy man because of all your experiences, so I am glad you are 'listening' to this forum as well as to the Magic forum.

>At this moment I don't know exactly, but I was called by one of my customers Koninklijke H.H. Martens en Zoon b.v. : an international company. They runs already for years their Magic-programs. They are also the owner of a non-core business firm (crane-hire company) which already runs for more then 10 years my Stravax software-package in Magic. Now they want to get rid of Magic and bought Microsoft Dynamics AX, which makes most of their needs and wishes possible except the planning-part of Stravax. So shortly I'll have a talk with the supplier to investigate the possibilities. Maybe they will develop a module and then they need my knowledge or maybe I can make it in WinDev with exchange of data.

I wonder if I can contact you in private or at this forum when I know about their ideas ?

>Regards,

Teun.

>

Hi Teun,

>>what exactly do you want to know ??

I've done some AX dev last year.....

>>Greetings

Henning

>>>Hello,

>>>

Regards,

>>>Teun.
Posté le 23 février 2008 - 08:19
suprised?! Has that anything to do with the information I got from you concerning 'WinMagicC' ?

Teun.

>Hi Teun,

no problem. You can contact me privately at hbach1968(at)hotmail.com

>The reason why i've done some AX dev is that we've tested it here if we can use it as our future development plattform (also tested compared MS Dynamics NAV with it) for our new software genearation.

But at the end we decided to go with .NET

>Actually it's my last week here at this company. I decided i have to do something new..... so stay tuned.... you will be surprised ;-)

Greetings

>Henning

Hello Henning,

>>Thanks for your reply : you must be a very busy man because of all your experiences, so I am glad you are 'listening' to this forum as well as to the Magic forum.

At this moment I don't know exactly, but I was called by one of my customers Koninklijke H.H. Martens en Zoon b.v. : an international company. They runs already for years their Magic-programs. They are also the owner of a non-core business firm (crane-hire company) which already runs for more then 10 years my Stravax software-package in Magic. Now they want to get rid of Magic and bought Microsoft Dynamics AX, which makes most of their needs and wishes possible except the planning-part of Stravax. So shortly I'll have a talk with the supplier to investigate the possibilities. Maybe they will develop a module and then they need my knowledge or maybe I can make it in WinDev with exchange of data.

>>I wonder if I can contact you in private or at this forum when I know about their ideas ?

Regards,

>>Teun.

>>>Hi Teun,

>>>I've done some AX dev last year.....

Greetings

>>>Henning

Hello,

>>>>I wonder if people at this foru has already experience concerning the mentioned subject. Maybe .NET is the solution ? Other solutions or ideas ? TIA.

>>>>Regards,

Teun.