PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WD8 Ref. 01-80314mu availibility ?
WD8 Ref. 01-80314mu availibility ?
Débuté par Peter Holemans, 24 mai 2004 18:37 - 3 réponses
Posté le 24 mai 2004 - 18:37
Hi,
Does any of the distributors on this forum have an idea when WD8 80314mu or higher will be available ?
I'm rewriting the treeview class and I need the TreeInfoXY command for enabling automated drag and drop (move or copy) with correct updates to the underlying reflexive table.
Also the command TreeviewName[Element Path] would come in handy for formatting instead of the currently available TreeviewName[Index Nr].
It seems these new commands are only available as of release 80314m or higher.
Any idea when this will be available in an update pack ? Otherwise I will have to uninstall my US version and re-install the French version. This is such a pain...
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards,
Peter
Posté le 24 mai 2004 - 20:06
Hi Peter,
cannot predict anything anymore ... sorry, its not my fault. Old prverb: Garbage in - garbage out. Maybe, better times are ahead ..
All the Best!
Guenter

Hi,
Does any of the distributors on this forum have an idea when WD8 80314mu or higher will be available ?
I'm rewriting the treeview class and I need the TreeInfoXY command for enabling automated drag and drop (move or copy) with correct updates to the underlying reflexive table.
Also the command TreeviewName[Element Path] would come in handy for formatting instead of the currently available TreeviewName[Index Nr].
It seems these new commands are only available as of release 80314m or higher.
Any idea when this will be available in an update pack ? Otherwise I will have to uninstall my US version and re-install the French version. This is such a pain...
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards,
Peter
Posté le 25 mai 2004 - 16:28
Hi,

"I am a mushroom." If you are not familiar with the American term, drop me an email and I will explain off line. Although I (and everybody else) can read between the lines and almost guess when a product will be released (and I've been right before and wrong too) I do not get advised of release dates.
Based on what the beta looks like, I'd say pretty soon, but that's my guess only.
Art Bonds

WinDev US Distributor
Posté le 25 mai 2004 - 19:29
Hi Art,
your 'mushroom' statement is well-known in Europe too. We say 'champignon' (French name for white mushrooms kept in dark cellars and grown on a mix of horseshit / straw / good black earth - it doesn't really work well with bullshit though that sounds a bit better) instead.
Lets have a look into the past update / delay policy:
312j/FR: Feb 6th, 2004 - 312Mu/US May 5th, 2004 -> 3 months
Resulting forecast
314m/FR: May 6th, 2004 - 314??/US Aug 6th, 2004
So, anything better than August 6th should be regarded as a big leap forward, a

so to say ..
Best regards,
Guenter

Hi,
"I am a mushroom." If you are not familiar with the American term, drop me an email and I will explain off line. Although I (and everybody else) can read between the lines and almost guess when a product will be released (and I've been right before and wrong too) I do not get advised of release dates.

Based on what the beta looks like, I'd say pretty soon, but that's my guess only.
Art Bonds