PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WD8 Treeview Sample Project Available For Download
WD8 Treeview Sample Project Available For Download
Débuté par Peter Holemans, 11 juin 2004 00:59 - 2 réponses
Posté le 11 juin 2004 - 00:59
Hi all,
As promised a few days ago, here's the link to a sample WD8 project using the class for managing reflexive tables. Also included in the project are some wizards that might be useful for you to re-use.
ATTENTION: The project will only compile and run on WD80314M or higher and... yes, that isn't available yet in English. So for the time being only those with an updated international license (US+FR) will be able to compile and run it. The rest of you will only be able to take a look to the source code.
I have submitted this sample as well to PCSoft for distribution as an example. They are allowed to do so without any obligation. I just don't know yet if they will accept... I only submitted it 5 minutes ago.
Anyway, at the URL below under the tips & tricks section you can download the sample project. Enjoy it !!! But, please don't hesitate to send me any anoyances or bugs in order to be able to enhance this example.
Regards,
Peter H.

PeHoBe Online
Posté le 11 juin 2004 - 02:37
Hi all,
As promised a few days ago, here's the link to a sample WD8 project using the class for managing reflexive tables.

Hi Peter and thanks for contributing to the community. Much appreciated!
Art
Posté le 12 juin 2004 - 21:11
Hi all,
Thanks to the comments from several of you, I enhanced and bug fixed some of the issues with the treeview class.
A new version of the example and executable is availble for download.
Cheers,
Peter

PeHoBe Online