PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Memeory could not be read / written etc
Memeory could not be read / written etc
Débuté par Shaun Kelly, 24 juin 2004 14:00 - 1 réponse
Posté le 24 juin 2004 - 14:00
A few months ago I posted a problem. When printing, users sometimes received a message like 'The instruction at "0x25065983" referenced memory at "0x00000104". The memory could not be "read"' (or a different reference and "written" instead of "read"). Our application is written in WinDEv 7.5. Users on a variety of platforms - 95, 98, 2k - with a wide variety of computers were accessing the application both via W2k Terminal Services, or direct from the desktop using client-server.
By accident, my colleague resolved the issue by making affected users SUPERVISORS rather than DEFAULT_CREATE or other types of user. Thus the issue revolved around user rights in this case.
Thanks and regards
Shaun Kelly
Posté le 27 juin 2004 - 14:36
Thanks, telling us about this resolved issue!
Lieven DE NYS.
A few months ago I posted a problem. When printing, users sometimes received a message like 'The instruction at "0x25065983" referenced memory at "0x00000104". The memory could not be "read"' (or a different reference and "written" instead of "read"). Our application is written in WinDEv 7.5. Users on a variety of platforms - 95, 98, 2k - with a wide variety of computers were accessing the application both via W2k Terminal Services, or direct from the desktop using client-server.
By accident, my colleague resolved the issue by making affected users SUPERVISORS rather than DEFAULT_CREATE or other types of user. Thus the issue revolved around user rights in this case.
Thanks and regards
Shaun Kelly