PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Windev 8 engl. Documentation
Windev 8 engl. Documentation
Débuté par Thilo Rieger, 16 sep. 2004 17:21 - 6 réponses
Posté le 16 septembre 2004 - 17:21
Hello,
does anyone received his english printet WD8 Documentation?
Thilo
Posté le 16 septembre 2004 - 17:36
Hi Thilo,
I received a box with CD and English manuals.
Aad

Hello,
Thilo
Posté le 16 septembre 2004 - 17:42
Hi Thilo,
sure, we ordered an original French WD8 update and after the announcement of the English Beta an update for the remaining three licences. For these three updates we got English manuals. It was some days before my vacation, that means the last trimestr of July
Raimund
Hello,
Thilo
Posté le 16 septembre 2004 - 23:02
Hello,
Thilo

I received my english manuals and final release cd before the end of July, and have been learning well from them
Posté le 17 septembre 2004 - 13:25
Few minutes ago Mr. Chambon called me and discussed with me the case. PCSOFT sent away the manuals just in time, but unfortunately the package did not arrive. Mr. Chambon has promised me to send another one, because he didnt want to waste time with investigations.
PCSOFT has no debt.
One Point to tell you. Mr Cambon calls me immediately after he read the forum. Thats what i call service!!!
Greeting to all, thanks to Mr. Chambon

have a nice weekend
Thilo
Posté le 17 septembre 2004 - 16:56
Few minutes ago Mr. Chambon called me and discussed with me the case. PCSOFT sent away the manuals just in time, but unfortunately the package did not arrive. Mr. Chambon has promised me to send another one, because he didnt want to waste time with investigations.
PCSOFT has no debt.
One Point to tell you. Mr Cambon calls me immediately after he read the forum. Thats what i call service!!!
Greeting to all, thanks to Mr. Chambon

I will second your comments about Mr. Chambon. In my position I have had many occasions to contact him, he has always been very helpful.
Art Bonds

WinDevUS website
Posté le 18 septembre 2004 - 03:02
PCSOFT sent away the manuals just in time, but unfortunately the package did not arrive. Mr. Chambon has promised me to send another one, because he didnt want to waste time with investigations.

Thilo, I also second your comments. One of my beta 8 disks went astray in the post. I contacted PCSoft and they very promptly despatched another disk.
Before WinDev, I used another product not unknown in this forum. It was absolutely hopeless trying to get any sort of response from the parent company. E-mails were ignored and even when I phoned internationally I was usually fobbed off with promises that someone would phone me back but never did. So it's such a refreshing change to find that a great product like WinDev is backed up by very good service.
Chris
Melbourne, Oz