PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → doubleclick a table
doubleclick a table
Débuté par Christine schokkaert, 12 oct. 2004 18:21 - 4 réponses
Posté le 12 octobre 2004 - 18:21
I have a table control on a form and also edit controls on the form which are already connected to the same MYSQL table.
I want to doubleclick on a row in the table and the record should be shown in the edit controls on the form themselves.
Any idee how i can do it ?
Still a beginner in this code...
Christine
Posté le 12 octobre 2004 - 18:31
I have a table control on a form and also edit controls on the form which are already connected to the same MYSQL table.
I want to doubleclick on a row in the table and the record should be shown in the edit controls on the form themselves.
Christine
Posté le 12 octobre 2004 - 18:36
Hi Christine,
link your edit control to a table field and do a FileToScreen!
Best regard
Christine

http://www.invitec.com
Posté le 12 octobre 2004 - 21:25
Hello Christine,
you can add an button outside screen and link this button on your to your table-control (Description/tab Details/Double-click). In the button you can open a new window and do the actions you want.
Regards, Stefan

Christine
Posté le 12 octobre 2004 - 21:46
Hey Christine,
FileToScreen() should do it if you have linked the individual controls to the same data source as your table (Via the 7-tabs for each control on the link tab).
Regards,
P.