PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → wdtst confirm modification
wdtst confirm modification
Débuté par Frans, 28 nov. 2004 20:57 - 5 réponses
Posté le 28 novembre 2004 - 20:57
Hello to you al,
I have a window which has fields of only one file. The memo-field of that file is displayed in a second window that you can open via a button. I fil the editfield with a filetoscreen. When I go back I use screentofile and close the second window.
When I open the second window again (the window with the memo-field) and change something and close it I get a WDTST message that the field is also changed by another user.
Has somebody the same experiance and how did he/she solve it?
Regards Frans.
Posté le 28 novembre 2004 - 21:02
When I close the second window (with the memofile) i use filetoscreen and Hmodify(F_client)
Hello to you al,
I have a window which has fields of only one file. The memo-field of that file is displayed in a second window that you can open via a button. I fil the editfield with a filetoscreen. When I go back I use screentofile and close the second window.
When I open the second window again (the window with the memo-field) and change something and close it I get a WDTST message that the field is also changed by another user.
Regards Frans.
Posté le 29 novembre 2004 - 08:42
Hello Frans,
close the second window with SCREENTOFILE and HModify(...).
Christoph
When I close the second window (with the memofile) i use filetoscreen and Hmodify(F_client)
Hello to you al,
Regards Frans.
Posté le 29 novembre 2004 - 14:19
Hello Christoph,
Thank you for your answer but as I said in the addendum I use HModify. Perhaps that is the problem?
Regrads Frans
Hello Frans,
Christoph
Hello to you al,
Regards Frans.
Posté le 29 novembre 2004 - 18:14
Hello Frans,
you write in the addendum : filetoscreen but it must be screentofile !!
Thats what I mean.
Christoph
Hello Christoph,
Thank you for your answer but as I said in the addendum I use HModify. Perhaps that is the problem?
Regrads Frans
Hello Frans,
Christoph
Hello to you al,
Regards Frans.
Posté le 30 novembre 2004 - 13:19
You are right.
Thanks.
Hello Frans,
you write in the addendum : filetoscreen but it must be screentofile !!
Thats what I mean.
Christoph
Hello Christoph,
Regrads Frans
Hello Frans,
Christoph
Hello to you al,
Regards Frans.