PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → treeview not responding to clicks after first one
treeview not responding to clicks after first one
Débuté par brian pottorff, 17 déc. 2004 18:40 - 1 réponse
Posté le 17 décembre 2004 - 18:40
Hello colleagues. I have two treeView controls in the menu window. Both use InfoXY() in the Click code to get information about the line that was clicked on. One treeView works for every click. The other only responds to the first click, then nothing. If the malfunctioning treeView loses focus then it can respond to a click again. Any ideas about what's going on? Thanks, Brian
Posté le 21 décembre 2004 - 22:00
>Hello colleagues. I have two treeView controls in the menu window. Both use InfoXY() in the Click code to get information about the line that was clicked on. One treeView works for every click. The other only responds to the first click, then nothing. If the malfunctioning treeView loses focus then it can respond to a click again. Any ideas about what's going on? Thanks, Brian
When I wrote this my belief was that the Click code for the control was not firing. I believed this because, on subsequent clicks, information in the status bar and trace window which I had set up to monitor things did not change. Update times on newer computers are so fast that no flicker is visible and the same information continued to be displayed. No change, no click, right?
However, it was the MouseXPos and MouseYPos functions that were not working correctly. Even though the mouse cursor's position was different on each click these functions continued to report the results of the first click. !! I don't understand why they were malfunctioning, but when I switched to the CursorPos function everything went very well.
Happy Holidays to all,
Brian