PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [8.0] WD Preview
[8.0] WD Preview
Débuté par Gerard van Woudenberg, 22 déc. 2004 16:17 - 4 réponses
Posté le 22 décembre 2004 - 16:17
Hi boys and Girls,
I am using the window WD_Preview and delcared this also in my project. When i use ipreview() I see the correct screen with the exeption of the standard buttons, Word, HTML, PDF, Xml, Email and Email PDF.
Can somebody explain why i do not see these buttons and how to fix this.
Kind regards
Gerard van Woudenberg

Our homebase
Posté le 22 décembre 2004 - 17:44
Hi Gerard,
the standard buttons (Word, HTML, PDF, Xml, Email and Email PDF) are only visible (and usable) when WD_Preview is used from the reportgenerator (WDEtat).
I don't know why. May be, you can ask PCSoft ?
Regards, Stefan.
Hi boys and Girls,
I am using the window WD_Preview and delcared this also in my project. When i use ipreview() I see the correct screen with the exeption of the standard buttons, Word, HTML, PDF, Xml, Email and Email PDF.
Kind regards
Gerard van Woudenberg
Posté le 22 décembre 2004 - 19:31
I just played around with this today and all works fine if you do the following steps:
1)you have to import the WD_Preview.wdw into you project
2) adapt it and check the display language : the window takes the language(s) of your project.
3) do not rename the Buttons !
4) declare in the project description/style your preview window
you can even put your own code in the button; it is executed before the internal wd-code
Heinz
Hi boys and Girls,
Kind regards
Gerard van Woudenberg
Posté le 23 décembre 2004 - 02:31
This is because the report carries the info for which buttons to show
Hi Gerard,
the standard buttons (Word, HTML, PDF, Xml, Email and Email PDF) are only visible (and usable) when WD_Preview is used from the reportgenerator (WDEtat).
I don't know why. May be, you can ask PCSoft ?
Regards, Stefan.
Hi boys and Girls,
Kind regards
Gerard van Woudenberg
Posté le 23 décembre 2004 - 09:58
Thank you for your awnsers. I did send a tech request as wel to PC soft support. I will publish the awnser.
Kind regards
Gerard van Woudenberg
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you.

Our homebase