PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WD75] Local VS network folder
[WD75] Local VS network folder
Débuté par Christian, 12 aoû. 2003 01:49 - 1 réponse
Posté le 12 août 2003 - 01:49
Hello all,
I have a table in which I populate all the files of a given folder as follow: the directory name, the file name and file's last modified date. My problem is that if I read from a local folder, it populates the last modified date as it should, but if I do it from a network folder, it doesn't (it only happens with the date; the folder name and file name populate just fine). I do have full rights on the network folder.
Has anyone of you come across this problem before ? If yes, were you able to find a solution ?
Thanks in advance,
Christian
Posté le 12 août 2003 - 11:38
Hello all,
I have a table in which I populate all the files of a given folder as follow: the directory name, the file name and file's last modified date. My problem is that if I read from a local folder, it populates the last modified date as it should, but if I do it from a network folder, it doesn't (it only happens with the date; the folder name and file name populate just fine). I do have full rights on the network folder.
Has anyone of you come across this problem before ? If yes, were you able to find a solution ?
Thanks in advance,
Christian

Hi, this seems to be some Windows specific gag. Try to associate a drive letter to that folder and then list files of that drive. Most probably you'll see dates and sizes now. After that, cancel the drive letter association ..
Regards,
Guenter