PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WD16] New Windev game - move the window between project folders
[WD16] New Windev game - move the window between project folders
Débuté par Al, 12 juil. 2011 10:51 - 4 réponses
Posté le 12 juillet 2011 - 10:51
Hello All
Has anyone else tried the new WIndev game ?
Just try and drag a window from one folder in the project explorer pane to another folder in the pane - hours of fun for everyone!
PCSoft just can't get this simple process right. In all the versions prior to 16, moving windows between folders most times just did not work as although you could drag and drop windows between folders, Windev would then fail to save the changes.
In V16, Windev saves the changes but every time I grab a window and try to drag it it into another folder, the folder either moves away or it will not drop or it drops into the wrong folder.
To compound the problem, windows that are added to a project using right click and "Add Some Elements" most times drop the new window outside the nominated folder so once again we dance with the drag and drop.
Regards
Al
Posté le 12 juillet 2011 - 10:53
Hey Al,
just tried to drag a window and a report to another custom-folder which is located either in the Windows- or the Reports-folder. It works without any problem in v15 and v16, with or without SCM. It takes just a couple of seconds.
Moving a report from the root of the Reports-folder to the root of the Windows-folder is not allowed and vice versa. In fact, you can't move an element of type X to the root node of another type of element, but you can move any element to any custom-folder.
regards,
Xavier
Hello Al
This problem has been around for a while 14,15,16. When you have a long list of custom folders and windows it will do it.
DW
Hello Xavier
Thanks for looking into it for me, your experience suggests it may be hardware at my end but...
My issue is with moving reports from folder to folder within the main "Windows" folder
We have 26 folders in the windows folder labeled A - Z and the same in the reports folder. When I try and move a window from folder A to folder B the fun starts.
I am not 100% sure if it is a Windev issue or a graphics issue but it has annoyed me since going onto V16 and last night I had to move several items and it took about 5 minutes, hence the frustrated post but I will keep taking the tablets and all will be well.
Regards
Al
Posté le 04 août 2023 - 08:48
Hi everyone, have you tried playing this game? or let me know how you feel when playing that game. Normally I play games at <a href="https://romskostenlos.de"<romskostenlos</a> how about you guys???