PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Lost Analysis
Lost Analysis
Débuté par Mikec, 29 mar. 2005 14:38 - 2 réponses
Posté le 29 mars 2005 - 14:38
What have I done wrong?
I copied an entire project directory from my home machine onto a memory stick to load it on my machine at work. When I open up the project there is no analysis associated with it. I can open the .wda file in the .wd8 directory and see the analysis but cannot get it linked with the project.
As an extension of this problem, how do you import an analysis into a project or is this an error in my thinking?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Mikec
Posté le 29 mars 2005 - 14:51
Hi Mikec
Is is possible that your analysis is part of another project? Have you moved the project to another directory in the past. Check the analysis path under: Project>Project Description>Analysis Tab
Regards
Marius
What have I done wrong?
I copied an entire project directory from my home machine onto a memory stick to load it on my machine at work. When I open up the project there is no analysis associated with it. I can open the .wda file in the .wd8 directory and see the analysis but cannot get it linked with the project.
As an extension of this problem, how do you import an analysis into a project or is this an error in my thinking?
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Mikec
Posté le 29 mars 2005 - 14:58
>Hi Marius,
You put me on the right track, I managed to link the analysis with the project.
Many thanks,
Mikec