PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Turn off tooltip in code editor
Turn off tooltip in code editor
Débuté par John Marrone, 02 juin 2005 16:57 - 4 réponses
Posté le 02 juin 2005 - 16:57
Hi All
How can I turn off the help when the cursor is in the parameter area of a function that I am typeing. This ballon help is so large I can not see what I am typeing because the ballon help blocks the view to my typeing area. I am about ready to get pissed off. Tell me you can turn this off easily. I move the ballon but that doesn't help because the window is so large you can not even move it out of the way. Thanks for any help.
John
Posté le 02 juin 2005 - 17:35
G'day John
It is tucked away under Display > Code Edit Options - Display the function sybtax in a tooltip.
The trick is you must have a code window open to see the "Code Edit Option" from the Display menu
Regards
Al
Posté le 02 juin 2005 - 17:40
Hi John,
open "Display | Code edit options" and change "Display the function syntax in a Tooltip"
Raimund
Hi All
How can I turn off the help when the cursor is in the parameter area of a function that I am typeing. This ballon help is so large I can not see what I am typeing because the ballon help blocks the view to my typeing area. I am about ready to get pissed off. Tell me you can turn this off easily. I move the ballon but that doesn't help because the window is so large you can not even move it out of the way. Thanks for any help.
John

http://www.invitec.com
Posté le 02 juin 2005 - 17:50
Hi All
John

That was also for me .
Thanks for that question, John, and many thanks for all replies, Günter, Al and Raimund.
Now at this point I am .
Teun.
Posté le 02 juin 2005 - 19:10
Hi All
John