PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WD 8 table in edit on tab?
WD 8 table in edit on tab?
Débuté par Bert, 03 juin 2005 20:36 - 4 réponses
Posté le 03 juin 2005 - 20:36
I would like to use a table in edit linked to a file on a tab.
When populated the first time I enter the table I can enter the data in edit however I cannot move to the next row for additional entries. The table appears to go into display only mode after the first row.
I have tried everything I can think of. The same table populated without the tab works find.
I am wondering if this is a problem with WD or is it something I am doing?
Bert
Posté le 03 juin 2005 - 23:49
Hi Bert.
I had something similar with a combo box on a tab when I populated it myself. It was supposed to display the last stored file value but displayed the first one in the list. All down to simply putting the code in the wrong place and as a result it wasn't being run.
Could be as simple as 'what is getting the focus' and running code after you click off the first row? It looks like it is not what you think.
I think it's fairly safe to assume that it won't be Windev.
A cup of coffee and a 5 minute break sorts me out when this happens.
Norman
When populated the first time I enter the table I can enter the data in edit however I cannot move to the next row for additional entries. The table appears to go into display only mode after the first row.
I have tried everything I can think of. The same table populated without the tab works find.
Bert
Posté le 03 juin 2005 - 23:56
Norman,
I felt it wasn't WD but was hoping.
Off to the coffee pot.
Thanks,
Bert
Hi Bert.
I had something similar with a combo box on a tab when I populated it myself. It was supposed to display the last stored file value but displayed the first one in the list. All down to simply putting the code in the wrong place and as a result it wasn't being run.
Could be as simple as 'what is getting the focus' and running code after you click off the first row? It looks like it is not what you think.
I think it's fairly safe to assume that it won't be Windev.
A cup of coffee and a 5 minute break sorts me out when this happens.
Norman
Bert
Posté le 04 juin 2005 - 15:25
Bert

Hi,
have a look at the table description, details tab, Cascading Input is probably not checked. Without it you can't add lines.
Regards
mat
Posté le 07 juin 2005 - 12:54
and.....if you table is empty the first time, there is no "row entry in table" possible....

I suggest to make a tableadd(mytable) and a return to capture (mystable).

Verify if your table is in "active" mode but the each columns too...

regards

Fred