PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Refreshing ?
Refreshing ?
Débuté par Glenn Rathke, 01 juil. 2005 17:44 - 2 réponses
Posté le 01 juillet 2005 - 17:44
I have a parent table, child table, and grandchild table. Upon entering the window the first time, the Parent table is filled, the Child table displays records, but the grandchild does not display any records. If I select a child record, then the grandchild table displays the approproiate records.
How can I et trhe grandchild records to dsiplay when first entering the window.
Thanks
Glenn
Posté le 01 juillet 2005 - 23:25
In the child table>code>rowselection of child table
HFilter(grandchildtable,KeyfieldID,childtable.keyfieldID)
TableDisplay(TableGrandChild,taStart)
This might help.
Bert
I have a parent table, child table, and grandchild table. Upon entering the window the first time, the Parent table is filled, the Child table displays records, but the grandchild does not display any records. If I select a child record, then the grandchild table displays the approproiate records.
Thanks
Glenn
Posté le 02 juillet 2005 - 01:02
As I stated previously, the grandchild table displays just fine after the initial startup when ever I select a child row. I've already implemented the code sample you offered.
What I did was after the Winndow gains focus I call that same code again, and all is fine.
Thanks for the help !
Glenn
In the child table>code>rowselection of child table
HFilter(grandchildtable,KeyfieldID,childtable.keyfieldID)
TableDisplay(TableGrandChild,taStart)
This might help.
Bert
Thanks
Glenn