PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Webdev not testing
Webdev not testing
Débuté par Ion, 27 mar. 2006 11:29 - 1 réponse
Posté le 27 mars 2006 - 11:29
My Webdev 9 suddenly stopped testing static pages.
The message is "Webserver not started -- cannot test".
Could somebody be kind enough to translate the above to a meaningful positive statement: Which server to start and how (where from)?
The Apache server is up and running
The Hyperfile Server is Up and running
The Manta server is up and running
MySql is up and running.
What else is there to start and from where?
Testing static web pages was working a few days ago -- I never had to do anything special.
I disabled all security and firewalls, restarted the system but I am still getting this zero-information error message.
Searching the Help did not bring up anything that appears related to the problem.
Thank you in advance for any hints on what the message means and on what I could try to do to get testing of static web pages working again.
Posté le 27 mars 2006 - 12:04
Use the webdev Administrator on the tools menu and check all settings for conflicts etc. If you are using IIS make sure the "uses webdev" is ticked in advance settings on the Configuration tab/Server
Make sure if you have IIS running aswell as Apache that they are not trying to use the same port. Move Apache to 8080
Make sure your firewall is not obstructing
Restart your webserver
Resart WebDev
HTH
Guy
My Webdev 9 suddenly stopped testing static pages.
The message is "Webserver not started -- cannot test".
Could somebody be kind enough to translate the above to a meaningful positive statement: Which server to start and how (where from)?
The Apache server is up and running
The Hyperfile Server is Up and running
The Manta server is up and running
MySql is up and running.
What else is there to start and from where?
Testing static web pages was working a few days ago -- I never had to do anything special.
I disabled all security and firewalls, restarted the system but I am still getting this zero-information error message.
Searching the Help did not bring up anything that appears related to the problem.
Thank you in advance for any hints on what the message means and on what I could try to do to get testing of static web pages working again.

http://www.objeKtive.com