PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → SQL2005 / WD9
SQL2005 / WD9
Débuté par Paul Turner, 29 mar. 2006 11:37 - 2 réponses
Posté le 29 mars 2006 - 11:37
Hi all
I'm migrating an app from hyperfile to MSSQL2005. My first problem is with the MSSQL uniqueidetifiers. WD9 imports them as a text type and reads them ok, but as soon as I try and write to the file I get an OLEDB error saying that it can't write a NULL to the uniqueidentifier column. How can I get WD9 to not try and write anything to that column, but still allow me to read it?
The only way I have got WD9 to write to the table is by removing the uniqueidentifier column from the analysis, but then of course I can't read it (which I need to do for RI purposes)
Thanks,
Paul.
Posté le 29 mars 2006 - 11:45
Hi Paul,
we use SQL2000 with WD9 (native acces).
SQL server: auto id's set as bigint, identity - yes, identity seed - 1, identity increment - 1
WD9: import tables/views. Auto id's are imported as
We don't use RAD and therefore the id field is never set through screentofile. This works fine.
Regards,
Nico
Posté le 29 mars 2006 - 12:13
I've found the answer - browse / update a query which doesn't include the uniqueidentifier.
Rgds
Paul
Hi all
I'm migrating an app from hyperfile to MSSQL2005. My first problem is with the MSSQL uniqueidetifiers. WD9 imports them as a text type and reads them ok, but as soon as I try and write to the file I get an OLEDB error saying that it can't write a NULL to the uniqueidentifier column. How can I get WD9 to not try and write anything to that column, but still allow me to read it?
The only way I have got WD9 to write to the table is by removing the uniqueidentifier column from the analysis, but then of course I can't read it (which I need to do for RI purposes)
Thanks,
Paul.