PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Table in table?
Table in table?
Débuté par Frans, 30 juin 2006 00:27 - 4 réponses
Posté le 30 juin 2006 - 00:27
Hello to you all,
I was wondering if I can do this with Windev10 just like in Access.
I want to have a table with multiple colums and when I click on the ' ' I get another table with the referenced records.
Something like displaying the record of an Invoice-file and after clicking another (pulldown sub-table) with the invoice lines.
I hope you understand what I am explaining.
Regards and thanks in advance.
Frans
Posté le 30 juin 2006 - 01:02
Hi Frans,
Use the new window > Table with Linked Table
Look at the code > row selection of orders table < and then create what you need.
You can have both tables in one window or create a popupwindow to show the line items.
HTH
Bert

Hello to you all,
I want to have a table with multiple colums and when I click on the ' ' I get another table with the referenced records.
Something like displaying the record of an Invoice-file and after clicking another (pulldown sub-table) with the invoice lines.
Frans
Posté le 30 juin 2006 - 01:02
G'day Frans
There is an example of what you are asking about in the orders section of the CRM example.
Regards
Al
Posté le 30 juin 2006 - 08:27
Hi Bert,
That is a possibility but then I have a second window (not a popup as in Access) which I have to place by programming on the right place (just between the pinted cell) and there is no ' ' sign as with Access.It seems that even WD10 hasn't got such a function whereas Access has it for more then 8 years?!
Regards Frans
Hi Frans,
Use the new window > Table with Linked Table
Look at the code > row selection of orders table < and then create what you need.
You can have both tables in one window or create a popupwindow to show the

line items.
HTH
Bert

Hello to you all,
Frans
Posté le 30 juin 2006 - 10:17
Hi Frans,
You can pick up what cell you are doubleclicking on. Why not let that event popup a window in you choice of locations based on the cell you are double clicking on. Set up a filter and popup the new window with table in it.
In some cases we drill down several tables to get the data that is needed.
Hope this helps.
joe