PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Error message: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WebDev 11\Tuto
Error message: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WebDev 11\Tuto
Débuté par John Kan, 07 aoû. 2007 11:02 - Aucune réponse
Posté le 07 août 2007 - 11:02
Hi
I am running through the WebDev 11 Tutorial and struck a errors when running the PHP email tutorial.
The error appears as follows.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WebDev 11\Tutorial\Answers\My_First_PHP_Site\MY_FIRST_PHP_SITE_WEB\PAGE_Form.php on line 86
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WebDev 11\Tutorial\Answers\My_First_PHP_Site\MY_FIRST_PHP_SITE_WEB\PAGE_Form.php on line 90
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WebDev 11\Tutorial\Answers\My_First_PHP_Site\MY_FIRST_PHP_SITE_WEB\PAGE_Form.php on line 91
At this stage I thought it was a typo on my part, so I ran the supplied PHP page from the supplied answers folder.
I get exactly the same error when running the supplied answer page.
When I look at the PHP, it basically points to the actual text boxes where information is entered as the problem.
Much of the PHP in the example is in French so is not helpful to me as my primary language is english.
Has anyone else run the PHP tutorial and struck the same problem.
Could this be a configuration problem on my part ?.
Any assistance is appreciated.
Thanks
John