PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I want to know how can I save files or images when I click on them (in aplication) to my disk? Is there any function available?… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2008 par
« Hi All, There are several examples in Windev how to list network drives. These examples are limited to drives that have a drive letter assigned. Is there a way to list all unc netw… »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2008 par
« I've done *.exe for my application, but it's not working on other computers... (I have a copy of *.exe+dll's files on other computers, no other files) It says framework is missing … »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Has anybody already used WMI with Windev? If yes, Please could you show us some examples. Regards, AElfassi… »
« Greetings All, I have a HFCS file with ~185k records in it. Running searches using HFilter works perfectly, EXCEPT, in the initial instance. When the program is opened for the fir… »
« Hi Guys, I have just upgraded to windev 12 from windev 9 and I'm having problems with the help files, If I select any item in the index looking for help on a subject the system att… »
Débuté le 17 oct. 2008 par
« Does anyone know a way I can copy formated text to the clipboard? I have been requested a feature where the clipboard text font is defaulted to Verdana. Tried to copy RTF to clipbo… »
« Hello everyone, I have a problem with my analysis. When I try change anything in my tables, I am getting following error. Error initializing the query Unable to open file System Er… »
Débuté le 15 oct. 2008 par
« I have analysis "Person" and "Child"... "Person" can have of course more than one child! Is it possible with query to "join" all the children of a one person in one field and not t… »
Aucune réponse
« Hy! Can anybody tell me what does this error means: 'Error initializing the query: Error in the SQL code of <QRY_X> query. Unable to initialize the query.'… »
Aucune réponse