PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Carlo How do you manage to do this? I have tried using exactly the sequence you have described but it still creates the file on the disk. Because of this I have given up on temp… »
Débuté le 16 juil. 2008 par
« Hi, You can also use HDescribeFile HDescribeItem HDescribeKey HDescribeLink this way you can have real file access, but if you do not use declare external then it will not write to… »
« I create temp files the usual way I create all files, in the analysis. Just before I use them, I do an hCreation which recreates the file. This is much faster than having to delete… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Guys OK, after all the posts in Jan/Feb, we finally went with WinDev/WebDev and even got some training (Thanks Xavier) and went to the UKIWDG inaugral meeting (Thanks Bob & co) … »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Guys. I'm after opinions on the best way to handle the following (example) scenario Header Table Must have at least 1 Item record and can have many Item Table, linked to Header … »
« Maybe "views" are good for you? Have a look at HCreateView(). You can use all H-commands on views, like HAdd, HModify. And that's all done in memory. Note: autonumber fields are no… »
Aucune réponse
« Temp-table in PROGRESS 4GL are created on disk but als unnamed with temporary random name, when procedure ends progress deletes the temp-file. You operate with them thru the LOGICA… »
« Hi Velkov, You can obtain a filename that in most cases will do: 1. Use the NetmachineName function. 2. Use fExtractPath(fTempFile(),fFileName) Consult the help how to use these fu… »
« Hi all, When I'm using iPreview to make a PDF-file of my report, a window pops up to ask me, where I want to put the PDF-file. Is there a way to disable this popup window and send … »
Débuté le 14 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, someone could tell me where I could find any procedure or example of a ZIP file compression in Windev, please!!!. I am need generate backup of files FIC, I have a class for … »