PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Is it possible to define events in a window or component? I need to fire an event when a values changes in an internal window. Thanks Jonathan… »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2008 par
« I have a need to produce editable Word documents in outline form based on user-defined formatting, so I am thinking Word Templates and place holders for the data. The problem is t… »
« Hi all, I want to set data source for a Table or ComboBox by coding but I do not know that. Please tell me how I can connect to SQL Server, retrieve data into a DataSource and se… »
« I have a need to produce editable Word documents in outline form based on user-defined formatting, so I am thinking Word Templates and place holders for the data. The problem is t… »
« Hi, Have not use MS SQL before...need time to learn it Questions:- 1) Just wondering whether during a later stage of deployment, is it easy to switch to MS SQL server or express… »
Débuté le 19 fév. 2008 par
« After two rounds with PCSoft technical support, I hope someone can tell me the answer to the following: Query_1 returns items A, B, and D Query_2 returns items B, C, and D Query… »
« This may sound as a stupid question, but we are just starting with Webdev and this is the problem we have: We want to test against the existance of a file with fFileexist(myXMLFil… »
Débuté le 18 fév. 2008 par
« Hi all, I see reference to to a WebDev 11 Hosting Control Center, but have been unable to locate such an application. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks, Peter… »
« Being interested in the translation of messages etc. I read the forum infomation about this subject and played around with the "RADTranslate" program. Apparently I ignored the back… »
« Hi, is it possible, to check, if a report exist before printing. Example : iprintreport("MyReport"). If "MyReport" not exist, an error returnd "Objekt not found". I want to disabl… »