PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« How do you get do you get rid of the Time management window at the bottom right hand. issah… »
Débuté le 19 sep. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “HTTPRequest” function. This function lets you perform an HTTP request on a server. The result of this requests can be retrieved… »
Débuté le 20 sep. 2007 par
« In you can use transaction logging to track all of the updated records in a hyperfile. You then have a JNL.FIC-file for each logged file. In the JNL-file (as you can see with WDLO… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2007 par
2 réponses
« Hi Glenn, I created something like this too, but I'm really searching for a solution without a need to login... Anyone else? Is there a solution to accept POST-variables in WebD… »
« Send message may be in your junk mail… »
« If you're after really cheap, try the FREE version at http://www.freereporting.com/ Its web based, so its ideal for webdev. >Hi ALl, I've been trying to find some inexpensive e… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi to all, how can I use a .NET control, for instance ComboBox, inside WebDev? Thanks. Emanuele Origgi… »
« I easily can set up a phone number input mask in WINDEV, that will display like "(999) 999-9999". Does anyone know how in WB?… »
« Hi again...&é You are right... I tested a little bit, and SOME masks are working (time by example displays HH:MM in the field during the input) but the telephone by example doesn'… »
« >Thanks Art. The dates that I got from Glenn were Nov 9th-12. Based on that, are the days the only thing that has changed? The courses are ala carte. I think for Glenn the date… »