PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« >Ken, Are you going to the WinDev conference? >Glenn Rathke Looks like the last time Ken was on the forum was the day before the announcement. If someone has his number y… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, WinDev and WebDev have the "HExportXML" function. This function lets you export the records of a Hyper File or an OLE DB file, a view or a query to an XML file. This way, … »
Débuté le 17 sep. 2007 par
« Hello David... news.pcsoft.fr -- Fabrice Harari International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com David wrote: … »
« I need to execute a Stored Procedure in Windev XI, but when executing it the SP me must return N values that I must list in a ListBox control. Like debeo to execute the SP? Bec… »
Aucune réponse
« I need to execute a Stored Procedure in Windev XI, but when executing it the SP me must return N values that I must list in a ListBox control. Like debeo to execute the SP? Bec… »
Aucune réponse
« I have finally purchased and setup a real Webdev Server. I want to use the user groupware on a new WB site. It works fine as designed, where the Administrator sets up user account… »
Aucune réponse
« Feature description of Automatic Checkout : Currently, to check out an element, you need to request it. In a new version, the object will be checked out as soon as part of it is mo… »
Aucune réponse
« H e l l o, When I set e.g. the PageFooter invisible by programming is the code for pre-print/post-print still executed or also treated as 'invisible' ? TIA. Regards, Teun.… »
Débuté le 10 sep. 2007 par
3 réponses
« H e l l o, Like most of you know I came from (and still use) Magic/eDeveloper. Now I am trying to read HF files via ODBC in Magic. I create a connection with Excel and can read the… »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2007 par
2 réponses