PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I try to install Windev 9 on microsoft virtual machine with XP-PRO. When The install arrives to DONGLE UPDATE (final phase), appears the following error system: An unrecoverable … »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« The second time I post this message. We already received some reactions, but probably not everyone read about the vacancy in our enthousiastic team : I Wrote: >> Probably not… »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2005 par
« Hello, How can i assign a new tekst to a Static in my headerpage when i click on a button in the headerpage that opens a new page in the PAGE frame. I have tried to place some code… »
Débuté le 09 sep. 2005 par
« Hi forum: It is possible to suspend by programming the AutomaticID? I am converting files from Clarion and I need to assign the value of the Clarion tables avoiding the AutomaticID… »
Débuté le 10 sep. 2005 par
« Probably this has something to do with case-sensitivity in a 2K3 environment: fDir SOMETIMES results an empty string (""), even when the file (on the indicated location) does exist… »
« G'day All More on the groupware. I am still using the V8 groupware programs because I couldn't be bothered translating the current ones again and this problem is in the V8 and V9 c… »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2005 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello to all I'm using a table to input some data. The first column is called "Code" and it is numeric. I'm trying to get the column value before to continue with the other columns… »
« Anyone using ASA as a backend for WinDev? Rich… »
Débuté le 08 sep. 2005 par
« Quoting the Windev Help File: "..you can retrieve ALL THE DATA ENTERED in Excel." "...get the information about your ".XLS" files located on the FIRST WORKSHEET: cell data, number … »
« Has anyone had any experience setting up a report with a pie chart filled by the sum of the table columns. I can get all the other charts running but Whatever I try I either get no… »
Aucune réponse