PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Is there a possibility to change more of the documentation layout then you can do with the 'Documentation layout' in the 'File'-menu ? Is there a template ? I have search fo… »
Débuté le 11 juil. 2005 par
« Hi all, WD8 When you print a report with iPrintReport, Windev always displays a pop-up window with title "printing", witch shows what pagenumber (printing page #) is printing. Is t… »
Débuté le 08 juil. 2005 par
« Hi All I have tried everything (I think) but I can not get the buttons to highlight that I create for a toolbar. When the mouse rolls over it or when the button is clicked on it sh… »
« Hi forum: If I develop an application using Hyper File with W-Language, can I change to another database (MySql, Firebird, etc)?. As it is made and that I should have present so th… »
Débuté le 09 juil. 2005 par
« I am learning WinDev and have a question for any of you that may also be magic developers. I am trying to get a handle on how to perform some application functions in windev and am… »
Débuté le 07 juil. 2005 par
4 réponses
« Hello, When I do 'Window RAD on this file' and choose for a 'Table with Detail Form' I supposed that the detail-part of the form shows the details of the row in the table-part of t… »
1 réponse
« I recently purchased the 3 products including the upgrade from WD8 to WD9 Three days later I received the French versions of WB WDM. Not having much joy in using these in French th… »
« Hello to you all, Trying to convert an access 2.0 (W95) database (*.mda) in W8 and W9 gives an error. I thought I could open the databse in access 2000 and export it comma delimite… »
Débuté le 06 juil. 2005 par
« Hi forum To prove CallDLL32, I generated in Clarion a DLL called PRUDLL, which contains a function called MENSAJE, which receives a string and it display a message (like info("xxx"… »
Débuté le 06 juil. 2005 par
« Hi All I have put a toolbar on my main window. I want it to expand to the width of the window automatically when the user starts the application. How do you do this. I can not find… »
Débuté le 07 juil. 2005 par