PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Any one else have this problem? Upgraded to ju and now part of the documentation system bombs. Go in to ?, Index, type in "list box" then click on "Associated Properties". The righ… »
Débuté le 13 jan. 2004 par
Aucune réponse
« Good morning (in Holland), In our program we get sometimes a Dr. Watson at the command iImprimeEtat. In the logging of Dr. Watson (Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)) it… »
« Hello again folks, I guess this one will be an easy one: Say I have used the Code Edit Options to configure the fonts, colors , sizes, etc. of the code editor to my very own liked … »
« I upgraded to ju and now everytime I try to create executable the system bombs. The app runs in test mode with no problems. Any body else having trouble? XP Pro, P4, 1g mem. 40g fr… »
Aucune réponse
« I have no French and was wondering what trt is an abbreviation for. EX: ExecuteProcess(MyButton,trtclic) Bert… »
Débuté le 09 jan. 2004 par
« Hello I guess this topic can bore you but I think a read every possible line in the manual, helptext and ofcourse in this forum but I can't find an answer. I simply (probabely not)… »
« Since PCS is gone until Monday, thought I'd post the questions here to see if someone has had experience with them. Currently I can install my WD on my home machine, work developme… »
Débuté le 05 jan. 2004 par
« Hello all!! I am working on a proyect that needs very fast changes in the program, thats why I generated my installer using a *.WDL, that I change sometimes twice a day on six comp… »
« Hello, Here i'am again... in clarion i can create multiple aliases on a single data file in the analisys. I can create relation/link between aliases and othe files. In one of my sc… »
« Hello everyone, Can anyone suggest the syntax to programmatically call the rollover state for a given button. While this may seem to be defeating the purpose of the rollover, I hav… »
Aucune réponse