PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« We're investigating the possibility to convert our projects from WD55 to WD75. It would be a great help if there was a possibility to export WD code to ASCII format, so that it wou… »
Débuté le 18 déc. 2003 par
« With WinDev I want to save a Internet HTM Page from the internet local on the harddisk. What is the most efficient way? OCX, OLE? I don't have the commands for that. ´Thanks for an… »
« G'day All I had a proc to reindex using Hreindex but found that it was fairly useless if the file was damaged in any way and have written a new proc using WD553ndx.dll, which is al… »
Aucune réponse
« G'day All One of my files has the last cleunik used as 9270 but when I add a record it is trying to add the cleunik as 9099 and I get a duplicates error. I have fixed the problem b… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, i'm rewriting some VB6 stuff into Windev 7.5 For one of the components that i'm using, i need to register the components by means of a procedure. This is the way it looks in… »
« Hi group. I am new to Windev and have just recieved my registrered version after spending a little time using the demo. The first thing I have tried to do is create a new project… »
Débuté le 17 déc. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I just got a new URL, click on the button to check it (check the address in IE's address bar, only working nicely with IE i think, tested also with Mozilla Firebird) My Winde… »
Débuté le 12 déc. 2003 par
« Good morning/afternoon/evening/night whereever you are Windev programmers, Can somebody tell me if there is a way in 7.5 or a tool to upgrade hyperfiles from WD 4.1 to WD 7.5 Thank… »
« For a new project, i need to be able to perform some "slide-shows", these slide-shows are jpeg images that should be shown after each other, with some transition effects between th… »
Débuté le 11 déc. 2003 par
« Hello all, if we try to retrieve email (via POP3) from within a WinDev-program it works OK from the WinDev-environment, but we get an error when running from the user-environment. … »