PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hey Bert, Never thought about that one... I will give it a try! Thanks, Christian Hi Christian With your report open try F6 and then click on the contorl name to select. Bert Ok..… »
Débuté le 25 juin. 2003 par
« Hi, only 'system services' are not shown in the task bar. Try to make your application a system service. I think I've read something about that at the WinDevAsso website somewhere.… »
Aucune réponse
« HI! Thanks for fast reply! http://www.station-media.com/download.html is a trial for download. Your way for the solution is not bad. But Unfortunally there is no image property, on… »
« How can I get a window to automatically scroll down/up if you tab to a control that is not currently visible. I have the 'Automatic Scrollbars' setting on which works fine to show … »
« Hi, How can I link a combo in a column of an editable table to an alias? I want the combo to browse an aliastable instead of the actual table. When I try to set the ..BrowsedFile p… »
« Hi! I try to set a image-picture or database-picture to a activeX Control. Every try seem to fail. Has any1 a clue for me? My ActiveX is SmButton 2.0 (very good and fast) works tog… »
« I have put "sysiconadd" in the project initialization code and have successfully put a icon into the sys tray. But how do you use it? The application stays open. Closing the applic… »
« According to PC Soft, version 75205/US will be finished within a few days and is to be sent together with printed ENGLISH manuals to each of the licensed users. Best regards, Guen… »
« Thanks to both for your help Hi Gill Our french FAQ resolved this somes monthes ago... u can copy french code and use wd code translator. The aim is use auto vars types resolution… »
Débuté le 24 juin. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Does anyone have a hex converter / hex-dec/dec-hex procedure that can accept input param and give text result? Please Gill… »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2003 par