PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, We have same programs made in Windev 5.5. We have the database on AS/400. We connect with easycom version 5.5.30.1. Our problem is in same computers when run our apllication … »
Débuté le 02 juin. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« The Native MySQL Access for WinDev 7.5 is available on the PC SOFT Website : http://www.windev.com/ts/download/windev/mysql.htm… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2003 par
« Hello ! Does WinDev 7.5 have support for Central European fonts? I'm user from Croatia and I can't use the specific characters in my language. I think that this problem could be so… »
Débuté le 19 mai. 2003 par
« WinDev 7.5 dynamically binds a method call to the method in the most derived class of in which the method can be found. That is, the actual class of an object, not the stored class… »
Débuté le 20 mai. 2003 par
« Object Binding Object reference variables, (defined using the keyword "dynamic"), in WinDev 7.5 have an object class bound to them at runtime (with one exception). That is, the cl… »
Débuté le 20 mai. 2003 par
« Hello, just tried to install the new version on my win98 pc. Installation so far had no problem, but starting windev after rebooting wasn't successful. Just saw the splash screen,… »
Débuté le 15 mai. 2003 par
« Is it possible to read out the identifier of an element in a treeview without making the selection on its path. This because there are more elements with the same path Regards, … »
Débuté le 01 mai. 2003 par
« Hurray for 7.5 english being shipped. I have had the early jump on conversions to 7.5 as I have been obliged to sit at my sister company and upgrade a 5.5 application en francais. … »
Débuté le 15 mai. 2003 par
« Dear Madam, Dear Sir, Dear Developer, The CD-ROM containing the version 204k has been sent (today) by post to all registered users (May 5, 2003). We thank you for your patience. … »
Débuté le 05 mai. 2003 par
Aucune réponse
« Dear WinDev Developer, This message is intended to give some information about WinDev 7.5 US Version. WinDev 7.5 version 204k is now available and is currently going through the … »
Débuté le 28 avr. 2003 par