PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« This message concerns the use of ShellExecute() with an Excel document. ShellExecute("c:\my documents\file.xls") may generate error messages if Excel is not already open. In this… »
Débuté le 28 juin. 2001 par
« Can some one give mi a hint on how to make HFilter's second option Hfilter with a condition. nMes is int nAno is int nMes = 2 nAno = 2001 HFilter( "RECETAS" , "RECETAS.REMES = '… »
Débuté le 23 juin. 2001 par
« Hello, If I have the Windev dongle attached and behind that a printer (Okipage 14ex on LPT1) then the printer only print nice empty pages. (not only from Windev but also from Word… »
Débuté le 18 juin. 2001 par
« Hi, I try to create a small class to set the ..brushcolor (..couleurfond) property for some controltypes, who will get the focus, in the complete project The problem is that it l… »
Débuté le 26 juin. 2001 par
Aucune réponse
« An invitation to anyone who cares to attend a meeting of Windev developers in Australia in Melbourne, July 1. Time and venue to be announced. Gill… »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2001 par
« Are there any good reasons why one should not change a child record's parent by substituting CLEUNIKs that exist already?… »
Débuté le 19 juin. 2001 par
4 réponses
« Is it possible, to use the ENTER-Key (instead the TAB-Key) to move from field to field ? The old DOS-Users are used to the ENTER-Key for moving and it is not easy, to convert the u… »
« I am new and think of using WinDev? Is there an easy Construct to make an Query by Example with all fields of the Window is used. In Informix 4GL, the was an easy "CONSTRUCT", wh… »
« Hi, In a REPORT I print a control with a FRAME (Left); the TEXT in the control is Left-Aligned. There is (hardly) no space between the TEXT and the FRAME(Left). Is there a way to… »
Débuté le 11 juin. 2001 par
« hi all from down under. It must be down under as I have been trying all night to filter a new browse on a composite key. I learnt a few things, if you change the table key away f… »
Débuté le 14 juin. 2001 par