PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Slidewindow pops up and hangs (IOS Windev Mobile 20)
Slidewindow pops up and hangs (IOS Windev Mobile 20)
Débuté par Christa, 15 sep. 2015 14:03 - 1 réponse
Posté le 15 septembre 2015 - 14:03
Hi everyone,

I am working on a new release of a IOS app but run into trouble after building the app in Windev Mobile 20, this problem does not appear when I build the same app in Windev Mobile 19. The right sliding window which should not be shown appears on the left and does not react on user input but the window below the slide window reacts on the user input. It appears after I open 2 new windows. Close one of these windows with the command "Close()" and the other window with the left button of the action bar. The action that is performed by this button "Return: Run the return code (ie: close the window)".

The code that I use to make the right sliding window appear is "WinSlidingVisible(swRight, True)". When I open a new window I hide the sliding window by calling the same function with false. I do not call the code to show the right sliding window when I close the other windows. But the right sliding window is shown on the screen, does not react on user input and is shown on the other side of window where it should appear.

I have send this problem also to the support of Windev but they do not want to help us in finding a solution to this problem or some kind of work around.

Best regards
Posté le 25 septembre 2015 - 22:20
It's true, the actual release of WinDev release dosen't work with IOS 9.
It's the Library that dosen't match with the new IOS. Do not expect any fast help of the pcsoft support, They are only recording bugs .