Débuté par ARV, 06 mar. 2019 22:33 - 4 réponses
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posté le 06 mars 2019 - 22:33
Hi all

I have this situation.
I send notification from my server to Android and iOS

I want to execute the procedure that process the notification with out accepting or clicking on the notification.
I solve it sending the notification without a Message or Title.

but theres the thing.
Android:
If the app it's on background it will execute the procedure right away and it will open the app and then execute my notification for code and so on.

I don't want this, I want to process the procedure without opening the app if this one it's on background.

iOS:
It won't execute nothing if the app it's on background

I don't want this, I want to be able to process the procedure and then put a notification on code without opening the app.

so there it is.

in the end the functionality I want it's this

on foreground:
Put a notification on code (LOCAL) then execute the procedure of the push notification

on background:
Do not open the app, show the local notification and then execute the procedure (if this is not possible) then when the app it's on foreground, execute the procedure.

Thanks for your time.

--
Best Regards
ARV
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 07 mars 2019 - 14:57
Hi all

I have another question

If I do the Send Notification for a windev or Webdev with title and message

is it possible to the device (Android/iOS) Know that Have a notification? I don't want to the user accept the notification to execute the process.

is it there another way to know that?

--
Best Regards
ARV
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 08 mars 2019 - 22:19
Hi all

No one have done this before?....

--
Best Regards
ARV
Posté le 11 mars 2019 - 19:31
good afternoon,
I work with push for both, I send my information in the field "CONTENT" and do not inform title or message, this way in android comes silently and the action is executed without the user clicking, if you want can create a notification within the action, but IOS is not that simple, so I understand the documentation is not possible, but there is a way to run something in the background since it includes this option in Capabilities, I recommend to take a look at the rules of Apple for this.
Membre enregistré
498 messages
Posté le 11 mars 2019 - 22:05
Hi Vilani

Thanks for your reply

I see, Yes on Android works great on foreground but in background the app it's launch and I don't want this.

on iOS I read more about this and works like I want it.
on Background launch the notificaton I could use another funcitons or situations to handle my information.

but on Android I don't really want the app launch out of nowhere.

I will read about this on Apple to know more about this, but the issue still on Android.

--
Best Regards
ARV