PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« I think this feature will save me a lot of time when using the RAD feature in WebDev: automatically having the RAD generate a combo box (instead of an edit box) for each foreign ke… »
Iniciado em 12 jun. 2011 por
« Hi, I am trying to implement a asp.net assembly called supersignature to caputure signatures on my webapp. I have the trial and have imported in into my application but whenever I … »
Iniciado em 11 jun. 2011 por
« Dear All, I try to make google map in my web application, but click of btn_button1 (server) MapsAPIKey is string = "ABQIAAAAS_1qM4zXe3PTM-I6qPMWGRT2yXp_ZAY8_ufC3CFXhHIE1NvwkxTHJOQ4… »
Iniciado em 22 mar. 2011 por
« hi, how can i use JavaScript in webdev any example? i want to call document.getelementbyID("imgbtn") in webdev on click event(browser) for that how can i specifies control id in w… »
Iniciado em 07 jun. 2011 por
« I am using WebDev Menus with options as subs; so when you mouseover the Menu option the list of sub OPT selections is displayed. In Google Chrome all works well, but in Explorer (t… »
Iniciado em 03 jun. 2011 por
« Hi, I am coming up against the following issue: I cannot build a comparison report displaying side by side the fields of several records from a file or query: 1. I have a Product… »
Iniciado em 27 abr. 2011 por
3 respostas
« Is it possible that HLinkMemo is not working with mssql native access ? Since I changed from Hyperfile to native access the HLinkMemo doesn't want to work correctly. Want to fill i… »
Iniciado em 30 mai. 2011 por
Sem resposta
« I have a page with edits connected to fields in a query This wors fine. I made a n ext and previous button , also ok. Now I want to have a table where I have all the records in thi… »
Iniciado em 01 mar. 2011 por
« Hi all, I have a problem with webdev 14. I created my first page and the I activated the workgroup using HFC/S. The first time the server couldn't fid the description of GPWUser in… »
Iniciado em 13 mai. 2011 por
« Can you set up a dynamic page (other than the first dynamic page of the project) so that it has a constant URL? I need to be able to point a DNS url at a page OTHER than the first … »
Iniciado em 09 mai. 2011 por