PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« copy of post: http://forum.mysnip.de/read.php… Hi, I need your help! I have three files, 2 Master and 1 with the relationship between them. MasterA(0,n)->(1,1)/RelationAB(1,1)&l… »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2009 por
« I have a problem in a webpage. There are 4 looper in that page, and a lot of control which are used to create a big user menu. so if user try to do something, I need check their us… »
Iniciado em 21 jan. 2009 por
« Hi, WebDev 11.00Fnb - 30A110054b When I add an Input Mask of DD/MM/YYYY to a date field at run-time it is translated into JJ/MM/AAAA. I have set the language to English (3) - Th… »
Iniciado em 13 fev. 2008 por
« I want to open a "POP-UP" style page where the user can enter a new record while viewing the current page. How do I do this?… »
Iniciado em 01 jan. 2009 por
« Example our inventory file has unique records based on the comination of the part # and the manufacturer. We cannot create teh index based on justthe part # as several manufacture… »
Iniciado em 14 dez. 2008 por
« Hi, I configured the apache web server to recognize the .awp pages. I did not understand, however, why i need the WD120Admin running in background if the required module (dll) res… »
Iniciado em 30 dez. 2008 por
« I am working in a Webdev project. I have a very strange error. The browser code in some pages don't work at all. For example. I put a button and a cell(invisible) on page. On the b… »
Iniciado em 21 dez. 2008 por
« Hi, I am trying to generate an .awp page that will show some information from an firebird database. I have a component that already works in windev and handle all the database tr… »
Iniciado em 17 dez. 2008 por
« Dear All, Has someone ever tried to hightlight a looper "current" line ? Can it be done ? How ? My aim would be to click on a specific looper row and know where I am. Any ideia… »
Iniciado em 17 out. 2008 por
« I had read in one of the advertisement that you could get data from aspecific web page ... How do you do this? what is the command or process?… »
Iniciado em 14 dez. 2008 por